We are going to move the SIP XDSL accounts which are still on the old SIP sip.ovh.net proxy to sip.ovh.fr.
This update is bringing the following improvements:
- a higher security (SIP restriction by IP)
- better take in charge call transfers to distribution groups
- resolving the Click2Call issue to all Siemens Gigaset phones
- managing the keepalive of the SIP and no longer UDP
- better performance of the infrastructure
We are starting the update with new offers on the 04 of February 2013 at 08:00pm.
The modem doesn't need to be rebooted. SIP lines could take few minutes to refresh.
Date: 2013-02-12 00:50:30 UTC The remaining customers' switching attempt will begin at 08:00pm.
Date: 2013-02-06 15:00:55 UTC Migration of customers of old offers was made.
Customers who have not migrated during this operation (those disconnected for example) will be a new attempt of migration next week.
Date: 2013-02-06 04:29:29 UTC The 1st step of the migration is complete.
Customers with new offers have been migrated.
Tonight at 8pm, we will migrate our customers with old offers.